Vission, Mission & Objective
Our vision is to bring quality education to students, who wish to became academically competant, creative and responsible. We always belives on "A partnership in discovery". We are guided by parents in school and teachers at home sensible and rational management, well defined and effective curriculum is our vision for good education.
The mission of Gyan Jyoti Academy School is to encourage and empower children to pursue their intellectual curiosity and creativity along with a path of self-discovery that leads to responsible adulthood and to provide a multi-faceted learning environment that includes parents, teachers, students, and the community, where children from different cultures and ethnic backgrounds are treated with respect and dignity.
• To maintain and extend academic excellence.
• To foster in pupils a sense of personal worth, and to promote their welfare, to help each achieve his or her potential.
• To offer, and encourage pupil participation in, an extensive range of co-curricular activities.
• To prepare pupils to become responsible members of society and prepare them for the world of work.
• To develop and sustain close links between the School and the community.